1) Your back goes out more than you do.
2) You feel like the morning after when you haven’t been anywhere the night before.
3) You finally got your head together, but now your body is falling apart.
4) It takes twice as long to look half as good.
5) You come to the conclusion that your worst enemy is gravity.
6) You look for your glasses for a half-hour, and then find they’ve been on your head all the time.
7) You don’t remember when your wild oats turned to shredded wheat.
8) Getting lucky means you find your car in the parking lot.
9) Your idea of weight lifting is standing up.
10) It takes longer to rest than it did to get tired.