1) You will receive a body. It’s yours for life, so learn to love it.
2) You will be presented with lessons. Life is a learning experiences, with new lessons every day.
3) There are no “mistakes” in life, only lessons. Trust that everything is unfolding perfectly.
4) The lessons are repeated until they are learned.
5) Learning does not end. While you are alive there are always lessons to be learned. Commit to the process of constant learning.
6) “There” is no better than “here”. Be grateful for and enjoy what you have, and where you are on your journey.
7) Others are only mirrors of you. You love or hate something about another person according to what love or hate about yourself.
8) What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need; what you do with them is up to you.
9) The answers lie inside of you. Trust your instincts and your innermost feelings, whether you hear them as a little voice or a flash of inspiration
10) You will forget these insights at birth, but now that you know them, you can call upon them at any time. Excerpted from Cherie Carter-Scott’s ‘Rules for Being Human’. You can buy her book “If Life is a Game, These Are the Rules” here. Her Website is at http://drcherie.com/