The Reason So Many People Fail at Meeting Their Goals is Because They Have a Confused Understanding of Realistic Goal Setting and Self-Motivation Methodology
In one study of Harvard MBAs, it found that 84% of them had no specific goals, 13% had goals that were not committed to paper, and 3% had clear, written goals and plans to accomplish their goals. And it is no surprise that after 10 years the 3% who had those clear goals planned out in writing had an income, on average, that was 10 times more than that of all the other 97% combined. This just goes to show how those who set and commit to clear, realistic goals are the ones who find success in meeting their objectives.
Goal setting can be used in business, personal finances, education, physical health, and a number of other significant aspects of our lives. Regardless of what type of goals we are setting, the basic strategies or effective goal setting and commitment apply. Those who understand the proper methodology as they establish their goals, more often than not are the ones who meet and exceed their objectives with meaningful results.
With Crushing Your Goals and Achieving Success, We are Going to Teach You How to Establish Realistic Goals and Achieve Success
We are ready right now to teach you the proper methodology for meeting realistic goals with our valuable eBook Crushing Your Goals and Achieving Success. Whatever you are trying to achieve, we want to show you how to make it really happen. This eBook is packed full of all that we know about the right way to go about setting your goals and keeping yourself motivated until success. We want to help you pull that shining star of accomplishment down from the vast sky of hope so that you hold it close to your chest as a fulfilled achievement. You will be taught exactly what your must do and the right way to go about it.
Crushing Your Goals and Achieving Success is much more than just a book with the simple basics of setting goals and achieving success. It will also shake up your entire perception on goal setting, often even crushing your current unrealistic goals so that genuine achievement becomes possible. For some people it is the destruction of the old to make way for the new. We are going to show you how to be realistic in your goal setting and teach you the proper methodology necessary to achieve!
Crushing Your Goals and Achieving Success provides the following information to help you become more grounded with realistic objectives so that you can achieve genuine success:
– Understanding the basics of setting goals
– Living in reality when determining objectives
– Getting started and staying committed
– Visualizing the process rather than the outcome
– Eliminating shock and surprise
– Shifting focus and making modifications when necessary
– Recognizing the difference between the goal and the aim
– Knowing when to stop
– Enjoying the benefits of achieving your goals
– And much, much more …
Crushing Your Goals and Achieving Success Will Show You How to Achieve Success Every Time!
We’re going to do much more than just teach you all about goals, because we are going to show you how to really make remarkable things happen in your life. You will never be the same!
Regardless of the things you are wanting to improve in your life, Crushing Your Goals and Achieving Success is an extremely valuable resource that is going to help you accomplish more than you ever dreamed possible. It will teach you how to turn desires into reality.
How would you like to achieve every goal you set? Well, we are going to show you exactly how you can make that happen in your life. If you follow our advice and implement our methodology, you will set realistic goals, motivate yourself to achieve, and amaze not only yourself, but everyone else around you. They will want to know how you did it.
If you have a pattern of setting goals and hardly ever achieving success, then this is the book for you. But it’s your choice. You can either keep doing same thing of never quite reaching those goals, or you can act now and learn how to change your life.