Get a $10 Coupon &
My Newsletter Too!


10 Rules to Live By

1) Be true to yourself.  Don’t pretend to be who you are not just to please someone else: a friend, a lover, a boss, a group.  You’ll just wind up unhappy.  Find and be with people who like the true you.  People will like you when you’re honest about your true self.

2) Spend time with people who encourage you and avoid those who criticize you.  There’s a better you inside, and being encouraged to be that person will help it come out. And, remember to encourage others in return.

3) Be aware of what helps or hurts your life and choose wisely.
If alcohol, drugs or other behaviors are hurting your health and life, then drop or control them.  On the other hand, put more effort into good behaviors such as exercise and healthy eating.

4) Nourish your close friendships; they can be your safe harbor in a storm.
Sometimes we get too caught up in our own lives and drama and don’t sustain our good friends.  Decide who they are and communicate with them often.

5) Practice kindness to others; it will make you happier than it does them.  Giving to others releases endorphins, activating the parts of our brains that are associated with trust, pleasure, and social connection.

6) Live within your means.  No matter how nice that new TV, car or house looks, it can easily fade when you have to struggle for money. Nothing beats the peace of mind of financial security.

7) Keep learning. In these days of the Internet, the world’s knowledge is literally at our fingertips. You can use it to continually improve your life, from finding cures for health problems to learning the best kettlebell exercises.  Explore this Website.  :o)

8) Set Goals for yourself and achieve them.  In a Harvard University study, after 10 years the 3% of the MBA program who had written goals were earning, on average, ten times as much as the other 97 percent put together. Be sure to explore the Achieving Goals section of this Website.

9) Find something that you love to do, and always take the time to enjoy it.  It’s so easy to get caught up in “life” and feel we don’t have time for “fun”, but fun is a necessary part of a balanced and happy life. Do you love cycling, hiking, traveling, boating or some other activity?  Make the time to do it, and you’ll be a lot happier. And doing it with friends or that special someone makes it even better.

10) Keep an “Attitude of Gratitude”.  We’ve all heard the question “Is the glass half-empty or half-full?”  We may just shrug it off as a silly saying, but it’s really valuable.  Want to have a great day every day?  Start the day off by taking a few minutes and thinking of the things in your life that you’re grateful for.  Learn more in the Morning Rituals section of this Website.



Show Buttons
Hide Buttons
error: Content is protected !!